What are our Memory Care Programs and Services?
Opening in June 2019-The Grande at Sterling Estates of West Cobb
Our new stand alone memory care residence called The Grande at Sterling Estates of West Cobb with 36 individual suite apartments will open in June of 2019 on our existing campus in Marietta. You can find out all about it by clicking on the link above or here.
The Grande at Sterling Estates will provide an innovative and enriching approach for those with cognitive challenges in a specifically designed, unique environment that promotes and provides meaningful activities, social engagement, and overall healthy living for those with dementia.
Studies have shown that keeping the mind active, especially regular exposure to new activities in an enriched, novel environment, help delay the onset of dementia in Alzheimer's residents.
Until The Grande opens in June of 2019 we provide a day program for our residents that have memory issues.
ABOUT THE LEGACY ROOM
- 1,700 square foot purpose-built environment located on the terrace
- level of our main residence
- Beautiful and calming décor, with an abundance of natural light
- Access to outdoor patio and garden area
- Large fresh-water aquarium
- Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
RESIDENTS BENEFIT THROUGH:
- Professionally trained staff
- One-on-one engagement
- Personal assistance during mealtime
- Maintaining personal dignity in an intimate setting
- Spouse/caretaker support
- Improved mood
- The lifestyle of an independent community
- Being able to continue living a curious and well lived life
- Personalized programming around resident's hobbies and interests
- Safe environment
- Having a sense of belonging
- Lunch served in comfortable dining room with homelike kitchen environment
We have so much that we’d like to offer you at Sterling Estates of West Cobb, maybe it’s time to discuss. For more information, give us a call at