When Needs Change

If your health care needs change, we’re here to help.

When a resident requires skilled nursing care, rehabilitation, or hospitalization, we’ll help find the appropriate services.

Our staff works with many referral sources in the community, and we’re quite knowledgeable about all of the area’s medical facilities.

Whether a resident needs to talk to a case manager, a nursing home administrator, or wants a specialist recommendation, we can usually provide good counsel.

Leading a Sterling Life means being part of the Sterling family. If you’d like more information about the many ways we’re there for our residents, please fill out our contact form or call us at 1-770-255-7000.

Text Size