At this new, greater Atlanta, GA, community you’ll find the best in Assisted Living and the best in retirement living.
At Sterling Estates of West Cobb, you choose the services you need while leading the life you desire.
This is the community in Marietta and greater Atlanta, GA, where you can get the appropriate level of assisted living services from a highly supportive staff while enjoying a retirement living lifestyle that allows you independence,
For more information, click here to contact us online or call 1-770-255-7000.
Assisted Living & Apartment Services
- Medication monitoring, as well as assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming and other activities of daily living, as necessary
- Licensed registered nurse and LPN on staff
- 3 meals daily with restaurant-style service in our elegant dining room
- Rental fee includes all utilities and cable, except telephone
- Complete internet Wi-Fi coverage
- Emergency notification systems with personal pendants & bathroom pull-cords
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service, as well as personal laundry
- Laundry facilities available for residents’ personal use
- Complete Maintenance
- Temperature-controlled storage available
- Small pets are more than welcome (we love them, too)
A Comfortable Neighborhood Feeling
The Assisted Living Residence opens onto our 25-acre campus. The Cottages, Garden Homes, other residential buildings, and walking paths, give Sterling Estates of West Cobb a comfortable neighborhood feeling.
Common spaces include a variety of different rooms and areas for social interaction, relaxation, activities, and learning; including an expansive front porch with plenty of seating for wonderful conversations, games, reading or simply “snoozing” the day away. This is truly retirement living at its best.Close
From our elegant common areas to our beautifully maintained outdoor gardens, Sterling Estates offers comfort and convenience to its residents. We invite local Marietta and Atlanta, GA, organizations from choirs to theater and civic organizations to hold performances, activities and meetings in our spacious common areas. On a regular basis we take our residents to events of interest such as plays, concerts, and other community events throughout the greater Atlanta area.Close
We encourage and empower each resident at Sterling Estates to stay active and independent, to make the most of retirement living. Our Wellness Center is a 6,500 square foot hub of activity that is designed, programmed, and staffed to enhance each resident’s physical well-being. Included are an indoor pool, workout area, locker rooms, and wellness room. To learn more about our wellness programs, click here.Close
Saltwater Aerobic Pool
Our indoor heated saltwater aerobic pool offers residents the health and rehab benefits of aquatic therapy. The elimination of fear of falling while exercising along with the weightlessness experienced are two of the reasons why seniors benefit so greatly from aquatic exercise. The saltwater is also better than chlorinated pools for seniors’ sensitive skin. While all residents benefit from participation, those who experience some of the most dramatic health improvements are sometimes the ones who haven’t been in a pool in years.Close
Individual and group exercise programs are offered by our trained staff, and focus on each resident’s own particular needs. Whether it’s a group chair exercise class, fall prevention and conditioning class, or a more individualized regimen, we are committed to helping you take control of your own health and well-being. To learn more about our Sterling Way exercise programs, click here.Close
Dining & Nutrition
Eating well at Sterling Estates is all about fresh, colorful food, our Chef’s culinary creativity in the kitchen, and dining with friends and family. Our dietary staff prepares meals to meet individual dietary requirements, foster high energy levels, and boost immunity. To learn more about the Sterling dining experience, click here.Close
Other Community Amenities
- Elegant Main Dining Room, with Private Dining Room for entertaining family and friends
- Casual Café in the Wellness Center
- Lavish landscaping, gardens, courtyards and walking paths
- Full calendar of educational, spiritual, wellness, and social programs
- Library & Business Center
- Club & Game Rooms
- Hair Salon
- Massage Therapists available
- Personal Trainer
- Transportation Services
To get more information about the many services we offer to enhance retirement living at Sterling Estates of West Cobb, and how we can meet your individual needs, click here to contact us online or call 1-770-255-7000.